NCHS Anywhere® BearCare Kit
With the NCHS Anywhere® BearCare Kit you can connect to a Nicklaus Children’s Hospital provider for a virtual visit and medical exam from your home. The kit lets you see inside your child’s ear, listen to their heart and lungs, see their throat and skin, and receive a diagnosis without leaving your home.
This device is FDA approved and is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
How it Works
- Purchase your NCHS Anywhere® BearCare Kit and download our NCHS Anywhere® app.
- Launch NCHS Anywhere® app and sign up for an NCHS Anywhere® account.
- Start a consult on the NCHS Anywhere® app, connect to a Nicklaus Children’s Hospital provider, and pair your device.
- NCHS Anywhere® BearCare Kit for examining the ears, throat, heart, lungs, abdomen, skin, and capturing heart rate and temperature data
- Guidance technology ensures anyone can capture exam data safely and accurately
- Includes: otoscope (ears), stethoscope (heart, lung and abdomen), non-contact infrared thermometer, digital camera (skin and throat), rechargeable battery
- Peace of mind
- Convenience of a remote exam anytime and anywhere
- Confidence that the remote diagnosis is the right diagnosis